6.26.2005

A Few Random Comments

I'm not one for the celeb gossip, but I think Tom Cruise is nuts. Seriously, someone should admit him to the nut house. His stock and credibility is going down faster than a $20 hooker. And he's bringing poor Katie Holmes with him. Please, someone tell me that you've seen one of these interviews with Tom, and after it was over, you jaw hadn't hit the floor in astonishment and disbelief.

Although Vin Diesel's career had never really taken off...Is it safe to assume that he's quickly hit rock bottom after his performance in "The Pacifier"? I didn't actually see that movie, and his performance, whether it was good or bad, is irrelevant. The simple fact that he was in a movie of this caliber can't be good for his career.

On the sports front: The Spurs winning the NBA championship doesn't bother me that much, but my biggest problem with it is that Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson wins a ring. Absolutely unbelievable. He was hurt the whole season, did nothing for the Sixers for 2 seasons. They cut him, and he is lucky enough to be picked up by San Antonio. Now, he's got a ring. They should disallow certain players from obtaining a championship ring. I'm gonna write a letter to David Stern.

I went to the driving range today. Came away with 6 blisters (2 on the left hand and 4 on the right). Lesson learned: Even though I don't get to the range that often, I may want to invest in a golf glove.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is the best thing that Ross has ever done! Ok, dating Jess was better. I don't know if this is weird, but when I read these Ross blogs I hear his voice in my head. No other person has that reading effect on me. Does anyone else have that same problem? I just hope that doesn't carry over to other readings. I mean for instance who would want to be reading a passage for the SAT and you hear Rosspa's voice in your head? Ok, anyway I am going off on a tangent ... But maybe that is the theme of Ross Blogs :-) ... Ok, time to go back to work ... But I don't have to worry about wasting employer's dollars ... Cause I am working for FREEE ... How so kind of me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home