9.14.2006

I haven't gotten lost

Contrary to popular belief, I have not gotten lost. This has been a busy week, so not much time for blogging.

I missed commenting on exciting items in the world like the Whitney Houston/Bobby Brown divorce, the birth of Britney's second kid, and crazy pictures of Suri Cruise on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. Of course, none of these items are all that important, and I'm sure you've heard or read enough coverage -- of course this assumes that you take a liking to the world of celebrity craziness. If not, you are probably better off.

The Notre Dame thrashing of PSU is a distant memory at this point, and rightfully so. It was a brutal game to watch, so let's not mention it any further. However, the Eagles are looking promising, and I look forward to the "big Week 2 showdown" against the Giants. I love when games in the early part of the season end up being "showdowns". If the Eagles fall 1 game shy of winning the division in January, I'm sure the media will find 20 other reasons for it, rather than if they may have slipped up in Week 2. File this under 'things I'll never understand'.

Not much else to report on. I'll try to make the updates as consistent as possible.

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ross,
Where has the blog gone? It's like a part of my day has been removed. I'll call you soon to discuss...hopefully you aren't contemplating RPRetirement. Take it easy!

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back Ross! We miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home