7.16.2006

Calling All RPR'ers !

In the famous words of Pink Floyd... "Hello... hello... hello.... is anybody out there?" Haven't received any feedback on the RPR in a while, and based on my loose calculations, it looks like readership is declining. Not good for business. So I ask the loyal fanbase, what is going on? I know that I'm running about one post a week less than normal, but that's because work is busy and I'm getting ready to move. Not making excuses, just stating the facts. But still, just wanted to see if the readers are still alive and well.

Stop by and say hi sometime. Thanks. Have a good week.

7 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the summer fella. People are going on vacation, or if you are like me we just don't sit at our computers as much. I'll get you something good to post today, hopefully.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yolando is one crazy ho.

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still love the RPR!!! Don't worry, Ross, we're just too lazy to post comments most of the time :0)

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ross...still love ya! Just too lazy

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger The Ross said...

OK, so I'm glad the RPR world hasn't disappeared. I just realize that people are too lazy to post the comments, which means that I don't feel as bad when I'm too lazy to write up an article for the night.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ross...your loyal readers are still alive and kickin. Work sometimes just gets in the way...

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ross! Hope all is well!! good luck with the move!
~Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home