4.10.2006

Andy's Nuggets of Wisdom: TV Rules My Life

Tonight's version of "Andy's Nuggets of Wisdom" is more of a revelation on the current state of Andy's life. Let's see what he has to say...

"My life has become linked to TV. Monday nights I watch 24 which leaves me excited for the week, and on edge until the next episode. Tuesday night is more relaxing while I let some karaoke singers butcher songs, although I do manage to fall in love with one of the female contestants every year. Wednesday is my least heterosexual night, where I watch One Tree Hill, and then the American Idol results show. Because TV sucks so bad on Wednesdays, I can't wait for it to be over. Thursday I don't watch TV, I usually do something constructive. This leaves me feeling accomplished and ready to finish up the week and hit the bars on the weekend."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home