4.03.2006

Andy's Nuggets of Wisdom - Opening Day Version

Major League Baseball Opening Day version of "Andy's Nuggets of Wisdom".

Today's nugget is dedicated to the beginning of baseball season. As a loyal Pirates fan for all my life, I find that every year around April I am filled with anticipation and optimism just to be let down. You would think after so many years I would learn a lesson, but I think I did learn my lesson. I think the lesson was sticking by someone or something when times get tough. I wouldn't want people to give up on me, so there is no way I am giving up on them. LET'S GO BUCS!!!

[Editor's Note: The RPR in no way endorses Pittsburgh sports. But since we have several Pittsburgh fans in the audience who are good friends of mine, I'll let it slide.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home