11.25.2005

Checking In from the Homestead

Not sure if anyone will see this post any time soon, but since I was sitting at the computer, I thought I'd stop by and say hello.

Also, would you believe that my Dad and I waited in line for a solid hour today for a cheesesteak? Well, you should believe it. Went down to Jim's Steaks on 4th & South (one of my favorites) and the line was out the door and around the corner. Well worth it though. I hadn't had a cheesesteak in what seems like a couple of months, and so it was a necessity for the trip home. Then, we ran around for some other errands and not much else excitement to report on for today.

Also, I think I may be obsessed with the "Kenya AA" flavor of coffee at Wawa. It is unbelievable. 16 oz takes 2.5 Splendas and just enough skim milk to turn it light. Take my word for it. Amazing.

Tonight is the Plymouth-Whitemarsh High School Class of 2000's 5 year reunion. Should be a spectacle. See what all these clowns are doing with their lives. I may have some kind of report on this in the next post. Depends on how many stories I hear about former classmates who've been arrested, were in jail and/or currently in jail, on probation, married, divorced, have multiple kids out of wedlock, and so on. My story really depends on what I hear, so we'll see what happens...

Thanksgiving dinner was a good time, and it should be noted that there wasn't as much yelling as I had indicated in my prior posting. In fact, Mom & Dad read the article, got a kick of out it, and then yelled at me for portraying them as constant yellers. Well, I should note, after the fact, that the article was somewhat embellished, and I honestly didn't really expect things to go exactly as I had drawn it out. Yesterday was rather low-key, Mom let me watch the football games downstairs, and I didn't get yelled at too many times. Overall, I'd say everyone did a nice job of keeping their composure.

That's all I have for now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home