1.23.2006

What Can I Scrape from the Bottom of the Barrel on Monday Night?

Monday night, let's see what's on tap.

- I love when I flip through the TV channels and see that I have the free preview of the NBA League Pass this week. Let's hear it for being able to watch 5-10 NBA games each night!

- Everyone always gives the Eagles' fans a hard time for being a bunch of degenerates, but those Steelers fans can be pretty cruel. I mean seriously, shouldn't this guy be fired? At least reprimand him in some way. Ridiculous.

- We know that many people have way too much time on their hands. Creative energy isn't channeled toward useful things in people's lives, but instead goes toward getting themselves in trouble. Case in point: 2006 No Pants Subway Ride. Some pantless riders were arrested and others weren't. Hell of an item to have on your record. Brilliant work.

- Everyone loves some good mugshots from recently arrested people in Florida. (Hmm, two items in a row about people being arrested. Is it bad that we find humor in other people's misfortunes? Eh, it's their own fault...)

-Eh, I'm gonna keep it short tonight. Didn't find too much else worth reporting on, so that is my queue to go to bed. Back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home