1.18.2006

Sorry Folks - Punking Out Again

Gotta get some sleep, and unfortunately, the one activity that gets the axe is the blog. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Three quick items:

1. The weather was absolutely ridiculous here today. What's with the 50 mph winds? Trees down on houses and roads, car accidents everywhere. What a freakin mess. The whole atmosphere is collapsing on top of us.

2. The 2006 Orange Bowl (Penn State vs. Florida State) was re-run this evening on ESPN Classic, and of course I ended up watching a good piece of it. Just a fantastic game, and it's nice that Penn State could top off a phenomenal season with such a performance. I know I've said these comments before, but warrants reiteration because ESPN Classic has shown the game several times over in the last 2 weeks.

3. Great article from Bill Simmons recapping last weekend's NFL Playoff games. I really do think I have a man-crush on this guy. I'll admit it. Even though the guy is a little too biased on the Boston sports, his excellent writing and sense of humor more than makes up for it.

We'll give it another go tomorrow night. Until then, have a good Thursday.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"man-crush"...I don't like the sounds of this....

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger The Ross said...

Come on, give me a break. I gush over the guy's writing and reference his articles a little too much. I wouldn't put my sexuality into question over it...

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "Pat O'Brien Award for Best Phone Call"


Hookers and Coke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home