3.12.2006

And now, the HBO Original Series...

Alright, so here's the scoop...

I don't have TiVo and I was never able to figure out how to get my VCR to properly work with my cable box, so I am left watching the new episode of "The Sopranos" at midnight on HBO West. Yeah, I know, it's lame, but I can't wait until Monday to catch a re-run because I know people will be talking about it and the commentary will be all over the internet tomorrow. Come on, the show has been on hiatus for 21 months now. That's almost 2 years!

Any case, I'm usually up late anyway, so I will be watching "The Sopranos" tonight and catching the new show "Big Love" on Monday night. Any new show on HBO deserves at least one shot from the very beginning, especially one about polygamists. Could be interesting... (For those of you who may have watched it on Sunday night, don't give anything away.)

With all of this being said, I'll come back tomorrow with some of my own comments on the return of "The Sopranos" and the new "Big Love". I only wish that some of the major networks created programming only half as good as HBO. There, I said it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home