3.16.2006

Blog Suggestions & March Madness On Demand

Two quick items before I forget...

#1. I want to thank Owen for sending me a few blog suggestions, and in fact, I like all of them. It's probably enough material for 2 or 3 postings next week. Owen, I'm on it. Here's the message that he left for me earlier today...

owen here. i had some blog suggestions for you:
1) i have no idea what your normal day is like. i would love a
sports guy-esque play-by-play of what your day is like. i suppose you
can't do it in real time while you're at work, but i'll settle for the
alternative.
2) the corporate jargon rant
3) email signatures. i hate them. you should too.
and you should write about why you hate them.
thats all i've got. keep it up.

#2. I mentioned earlier this week or last week, can't remember exactly when, about how the NCAA, along with CBS, is webcasting all of the NCAA Tournament Games live for the first 3 rounds. And let me just say... it is awesome. In fact, right now, as I'm typing, I am watching one game on the TV and another game on the computer. I'm in sports heaven! The system is even smart enough to blackout the game that's on in your local area right now, but that doesn't matter because there's 3 other games to choose from at 4 different times during the day. I love it. It's probably not too late to sign up, so check out March Madness On Demand.

Back later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home