4.11.2006

Pudding Diet?

It should be noted that Janet, known as "JMo" in the RPR world, is becoming a real RPR superstar. She's been commenting left and right, alerting me of the dangers of Stamford, CT, where I hold current residency, and now providing us with dietary tips.

She asked me earlier if I've ever dieted, and since my will power when it comes to food is minimal, I responded that the best I do is to keep things in moderation. It's served me well for the most part. My problem is that I could use a trip to the gym about 2 times more per week than I'm currently maintaining.

Any case, so here's what Janet's done:

"I've been eating 3 servings of dairy per day. I lost 3.6 lbs in the week, but that's not the noteworthy part though. My dairy came in the form of sugar-free, fat-free pudding. JMO's pudding diet!"

Apparently others were astonished by this. I can't imagine why.

So if anyone is looking to shed a few pounds, go to the store and grab some sugar-free, fat-free, and probably taste-free pudding and eat 3 servings per day. If JMo keeps this up, we may have to give her the position of Blog Dietician and give her a weekly column for her new age diet tips.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND lost another 1.6 lbs this week. that's 5 lbs in 2 weeks with FF/SF pudding as my dairy intake, a strict 3 times a day. The ladies in my Weight WAtchers group think I'm nuts...but we'll see when Jello is looking for a "Jared-esque" spokeswoman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home