7.15.2005

Just Checking In

There's a lot of pressure on me to keep the posts coming regularly, so I must oblige to my loyal audience. The truth is that I'm pretty damn exhausted from work this week and don't have too much to report on tonight. But, another piece of truth to this matter is that I'll be away all weekend and otherwise you would have to wait until Sunday or Monday for another entry from me. Folks, we just can't have that. So here I am, with some random thoughts:

- Add these folks to the list of people that piss me off: The guy in the car who doesn't give you the "Thank You" wave after you let them change lanes in front of you. ( I know this is from Seinfeld, but this guy still pisses me off.) Also, that older guy/lady at work who doesn't even look at you or smile when you pass them in the hallway three times a day, every day. Come on, at least be somewhat pleasant. The girl who conveniently doesn't see you running for the elevator in the lobby of your building. Just because you're on the cell phone doesn't mean your eyesight is obstructed. The person in the laundry room who leaves the clothes in the washer and/or dryer for 30 minutes after it's done. Just set an alarm or something because you're holding me up. The old lady who drives 40 mph on the road where no one goes 40 mph and the cops are ok with everyone driving 60. Keep up with the flow of traffic - you might cause an accident. The guy at work who constantly feels the need to reply to every email with a one word email of his own, including "Thanks", "OK" and the always popular, "FYI". Speaking of, people who waste my time at work and clog up my inbox. They piss me off too. Spend your time actually working rather than writing email.

I'm not an angry person, I promise. I just have many pet peeves.

Anyway, that's it for now. After work tomorrow, heading into the city to hang out with Miss Sarah B who came to visit us all the way from Austin, TX. Then, Saturday morning, going up to the Penn State. If I get a chance to post something Friday early afternoon, I will. Otherwise, find another way to keep yourself entertained until I return. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home