8.19.2005

No new report this evening

Folks, I have nothing to report tonight, but thought at least I'd post my commentary on the lack of a new post, just so the "I read Ross' blog in the morning at work" crowd has something new to see.

The only piece of news is that I have completed the coffee table. I had to ad-lib a little bit and omit just one screw out of 12, but I assure you that the coffee table is sturdy and wouldn't qualify as a safety hazard. Right now it is sitting right in front of the sofa, and is home to 4 magazines, one TV remote, and a few pieces of mail that I can't decide if I should throw out or not. I can also assure you that this is worthless information to all of you, but I did feel obligated to report the outcome since I so candidly bitched about the "do-it-yourself" Ikea furniture construction last night.

I will be back in the New York City this weekend, and although we don't have much in the way of definite plans, it should be a fun weekend. Crystal and Brad will be in the city on Saturday and we may check out a street fair and go to Jackson Hole for burgers (one of my favorite burger places in the city). Also, the Jessica tells me that we may have the honor of hanging out with Miss Alexis on Saturday night, so I should have some good material to write about when I get back, whether it be her crazy stories or just heckling her.

Enjoy the weekend - I'll be back on Sunday night with the weekend report.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the post, Ross. i've got about half a dozen sites that i visit every morning at work, whether they be email, forums, news, etc. it's always nice when there's something new to read so i can spend more time on the internet and less time doing work. my company's clients are really getting screwed out of their money. keep the posts coming, meaningful or not.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger The Ross said...

Glad I can help. You guys know that I love my audience and I'm grateful for the continued support. I also feel bad when my readers are disappointed when they come into work and aren't able to see something new on the RPR. Plus, I knew I wouldn't be able to post on Friday and Saturday, so I couldn't skip out on Thursday night. Now, if more people commented like our friend Tom here, then there'd always be something new to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home