9.05.2005

If I Could be the Director for Laguna Beach...

As much as I love "Laguna Beach" for its high level of unintentional comedy, I have to admit that the show is beginning to get on my nerves. I guess it's because I sit here and watch it every Monday night waiting for shit to hit the fan, and it hasn't happened yet.

Many things annoy me about the show, and this includes, but is not limited to, the following: Jason doesn't know how to communicate with other human beings and yet every girl in that damn town wants to be with him. Jessica can't be so oblivious to the world that she hasn't heard that Jason is seeing Alex M. Kristin is not God's gift to the world...Also, her voice is beginning to annoy me as well. Stephen is making way too many trips from San Francisco down to Laguna Beach. Believe me, I've driven from San Diego (about 1.5 hours below Laguna) to San Francisco, and its a good 500 mile ride. How often would you want to do that drive? So, Kristin and crew were up in the mountain resort while LC was there as well, and they never ran into each other? The directors disappoint me that they didn't set this up. However, LC's facial expression was priceless when Talan told her that Stephen had gone out to dinner with Kristin for Valentine's Day.

Anyway, fact of the matter is that if I was the director, I would have more run-ins between these cliques. If the Alex M. crew runs into the Kristin crew, then Alex and Jessica can get into a cat fight over Jason and put an end to all of this crap. Also, LC and Kristin need to have a run-in and just bitch each other out over Stephen, and put an end to that one as well. I know that these love triangles help their story, but enough is enough. There are plenty of ways to create story lines beyond these superficial relationships which go nowhere. I want to see every character meet up with every other character and just settle all the differences. I don't care how - they can fight, yell, do a tug-of-war - it doesn't matter. I just feel like the stories are spinning out like tires in mud. Let's hope things begin to come together in the next few episodes. And yes, the more I watch this show, the more I question my choice of television entertainment.

3 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audioblog.com Gets Funding For Podcast Services
Audioblog.com Gets Funding For Podcast Services : AudioBlog.com , an audio bloggin and podcasting service based in Flower Mound, Texas, has recived an undisclosed amount of venture funding by Transcosmos ...
mortgage we can help you. We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan you need, including all types of mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing and much more.
www.nwcleasing.com
can help you get the funds you need fast, usually within 24 hours or less.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see you again anonymous. i always look forward to your comments.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger The Ross said...

I need to learn how to block these spam comments. Any ideas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home