10.20.2005

Blog Update

Work is absolutely ridiculous this week, so, unfortunately, not too much time to write on the RPR. Honestly, when you're at work for 13+ hours, the last thing I really want to do is sit in front of the computer.

Odds are good that I'll probably be working late on Thursday as well, so not sure if we'll get any form of a significant update for at least a few days (possibly not until Sunday, as I'll be in the NYC this weekend.)

Just wanted to give the update and apologize to my crowd who enjoys the daily postings, especially during the work week. Don't mean to let anyone down.

Gotta get some sleep...the next thing I know, I'll be back at work. Should have just brought a sleeping bag and stayed there overnight. Oh well, such is life...

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's funny you should mention staying overnight at work b/c i did that last night. i worked until 1:30am on tuesday night/wednesday morning, went home, slept for 6 hours and came back to work. i've been here since 8:45 am yesterday (wednesday). tried sleeping on a table and in my chair, but to no avail. the working world sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home