10.07.2005

I'm Gonna Make This Real Quick

I was too busy procrastinating tonight, so I apologize that you all are left with a smaller post as a result. Had to get the week's football picks in to Jared. Had to pack for the weekend. And U2 is on Conan O'Brien, both performing and interviewing.

- Game of the week: #16 Penn State vs. #6 Ohio State. In the words of Barry Melrose (the man who single-handedly saved the mullet), "Oh. Baby." College GameDay in State College. ESPN 2's Cold Pizza in State College. Primetime game. They have close to 50 tents out there since Wednesday and it reminds me of the 2002 matchup vs. Nebraska (best PSU game I saw in person). Let's hope the Nittany Lions can pull it out. If not, Andy Franson wants me to remind everyone that we're blaming it on Eric Steinberg.

- So Katie Holmes is pregnant with Tom Cruise's baby? Do they have Scientology pre-school for Little TomKat? Would it be funny if they named the kid, Dawson? Will this kid take any publicity away from Britney and Kevin's kid? There are plenty of questions that needing answering.

- I have an early meeting tomorrow, so I'm cutting it short. I'll be in the NYC this weekend, but I'll swing by on Sunday night with the recap. Enjoy your weekend.


Ross is hoping that these two guys will still be smiling after their games this weekend.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I got my hands on a PSU ticket for the weekend. I can't remember being this excited for a Penn State football game EVER. Of course, being part of the class of 2004, I have to have a little bit of pessimism and am hoping this game's not a blowout in OSU's favor. Look for me on College Game Day!!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger The Ross said...

Hey Tom...enjoy the game! This is definitely one of the most anticipated games that Penn State has played in recent memory. I'd have to say that I was probably just as excited for the Nebraska game in Sept 2002 as I am for the game this weekend. Have fun, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home