9.26.2005

Monday Night Short Post

Not too much to report on this evening, but I thought I'd stop by real quick.

- I'm going to defer the Laguna Beach update to Alexis, so if she has enough time at work, she'll hopefully provide a little write-up for us. In the meantime, found this great article about Talan starting his music career. Actually, this makes me want to vomit and whatever "album" he releases should rank very high on the Unintentional Comedy Scale.

- I'd like to mention that in Jared's football pool, after a Week 1 win, I have had 2 awful performances in the subsequent weeks. Just goes to show that I may gave gotten lucky in Week 1 without knowing how well the teams would play. I have to mention that these teams have been all over the place so far though, looking great one week and terrible the next. I don't get it. At least I'm only down $40 at this point so early in the season, which is a hell of a lot better than last year.

- I've never had Indian food before, so wish me luck when we go out to lunch at the Indian buffet tomorrow. Let's hope I don't get any allergic reactions or Montezuma's revenge (oh wait, wrong type of ethnic food...)

That's it...I'm calling it a night. Back tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger The Ross said...

Alexis, very well done. I enjoy your commentary, especially because it gives us a female perspective of the crazy happenings in Laguna Beach. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home