9.22.2005

This speaks for itself

Long time and very good friend of mine, Bobby Hipp is doing some rotations at a hospital in the Allentown/Bethlehem area during his second year of Physician's Assistant school. They have him working like 100 hours per week or something crazy and I don't hear from him too much. However, people that know him will appreciate this Instant Message that I got from him this afternoon:

"Yo, i forgot to tell you... on the night of my first shift in the ER, i had my first cardiac arrest and the bastard died... then the other night i had my first gun shot wound [victim] ... it was sweet"

Like this title of this post says, this comment speaks for itself. We always knew that Bobby Hipp was crazy.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Nick D said...

I guess it takes a certain kind of person to do that work. I can't even handle giving blood, let alone staring down a gun wound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home