9.22.2005

Wednesday Night - Short Post

I'm gonna make this quick since it's late and I should probably go to bed soon.

- I talked with Jared this evening and he said they're all bracing for Hurricane Rita down there in Texas. Although Austin is more centrally located in Texas, they are expecting heavy rain and strong wind, so I told him not to get blown away. In the meantime, he'll be working the entire weekend at the Austin City Limits festival down there. Now, I think it'd be cool to work the festival since it attracts some of the best new music talent these days, but since Jared isn't a huge music fan, he isn't all that excited. Additionally, he'll probably be a gopher all weekend. Jared - stay dry, my friend.

- No, I didn't watch "Lost" tonight since I never really got into it last season. But if someone saw it and wants to make a comment, please feel free. Instead, I was watching the Phillies (who actually won on Ryan Howard's grand slam in the top of the 10th inning. Holy crap the Phillies are hanging strong!)

- Altough my cable company pisses me off with their incompetency, I am going to call tomorrow night and get the HBO hooked back up (I never had it renewed when I moved into the new apartment back in late July.) Why now? Season premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm on Sunday at 10pm.

- CD I've been listening to a lot lately: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Self Titled. (If you don't know about CYHSY, I'll write more about them next week. They are one seriously hyped up band from Brooklyn and all over the music scene right now. The album is pretty damn good to back it all up.)

Not much else going on to be honest. Looking forward to the weekend. I'll be back on Thursday night, bitches.

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitches?

Ross, all this hanging out in NYC is making you quite the hard-ass.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger The Ross said...

Haha....one of my co-workers ends every question/comment/statement with "bitches", and so by default, I have begun to use the term every now and again.

I have never claimed to be a hard-ass...in fact, Julie, I think you'd agree that I'm very far from it :o)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ross... None of us would ever really mistake you for a hard-ass :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home