10.26.2005

Real Quick

Sorry to be lame again, but not much of a post tonight. Must get up early tomorrow for a meeting, so I gotta keep it short.

I spoke with Brian tonight and he's down in Baton Rouge, LA, for work. Who would have thought that a consulting job would take him down to Louisiana to help with the hurricane relief effort? He's been there for a few weeks so far and said you can't even imagine the things he's seen and heard. He was down in New Orleans for a few days and he said it doesn't look as bad as it did a few weeks back, because a lot of the streets that were under water have since dried out. Of course, saying it doesn't look as bad is a relative statement. I won't steal his thunder since he agreed to send a report in a few days with some of better stories from the experience. I feel like CNN...I have a reporter of my own currently stationed in Louisiana!

I'll stop by tomorrow night for sure to give the preview of the Penn State Homecoming Weekend. Definitely looking forward to the craziness that I now only get to experience once or twice per calendar year. I'll be heading out west on I-80 on Thursday night (taking Friday off from work!), so I'll be sure to set aside some time to write tomorrow night.

Enjoy the Wednesday.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosspa -

Can't wait to see ya this weekend! We're gonna have 4 generations of THE Fam around, so its guaranteed to be a good time. Take it easy man!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger The Ross said...

Bryant - definitely looking forward to the weekend. I will be sure to make an appearance at Guard the Lion Shrine to see everyone. We'll catch up then cuz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home