7.20.2005

Birthday Wishes & Reality TV update

First of all, on this July 20th, I need to publicly wish my Jessica Rose a very happy 23rd birthday! As I always say, the Jessica is the coolest chick I know, and gets all the credit in the world for putting up with me throughout the last several years. She truly is a wonderful girl and receives the highest of compliments and praise from this schlub, known as her boyfriend. Happy Birthday Jessica Rose!

Quick Reality TV Update: I watched "Hogan Knows Best" this evening - the VH1 reality show with Hulk Hogan, in case you weren't aware. It's very much like The Osbornes, where it's based on Hulk Hogan, his wife, and 2 kids. I gotta be honest, it was actually pretty funny. Part of what made it humorous is that you watching this former WWF superstar in everyday situations and you just can't take him seriously. It just can't be done. We'll have to wait to see if it makes my regular TV watching repertoire... VH1 loves C-List celebrities!

Has anyone seen this "Mind of Mencia" show on Comedy Central? I think it just premiered last week, but the comedian, Carlos Mencia was on Howard Stern this morning and he was pretty damn funny. Post a comment if you caught the show last week and it's worth my time.

Grown-up moment of the day: Calling my insurance company to discuss raising my liability and then determining that it's worth the money since my 6 month premium doesn't increase by that much. The reason I raised the liability is because my Dad said it might be something I should do. Just thought I'd mention this. No other particular reason.

I'm surprised no one bitched me out over my Harry Potter rant. Let's give it some more time and I'm sure someone will post some bashing comments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home