8.01.2005

Back up and running

I had a small hiatus due to moving and the cable company screwing up my original appointment last week. But, as of this morning, I am back online in my new apartment, and I can assure you that I will do some new posts this evening. I'm at work right now, and probably shouldn't waste my time writing while at work, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive.

Hope you survived the days since I last wrote anything, and my apologies go out to the loyal readers who check this site every morning when they arrive at work. Hope you were able to supplement your time-wasting by reading other things on the internet.

Anyway, check back later tonight and I'll give some updates from the move last week, and from the weekend. I may also thrown in a Laguna Beach update since we all love the show.

Also, big day today in that Eagles training camp officially begins. All veterans are to report to camp in Lehigh by 7pm this evening. Supposedly, TO may show up, but you never know with him. My personal feeling is that he will show up, because he requested a meeting on Tuesday with the Eagles front office, hopefully to put an end to this whole off-season debacle, admit defeat, and promise not to be a disruption. But then again, that would be in an ideal world, not reality.

Regardless, less than 6 weeks until the regular season begins!

Back later with more. Enjoy the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home