8.02.2005

Laguna Beach update

Another excellent episode of Laguna Beach this evening. Kristin and her little friends still piss me off. That girl Jessica still needs to drop that guy Jason because he's a real prick. Speaking of, you know how Jason has that beard going where it wrap from ear to ear by outling his jaw? Do you know anyone who has that beard who isn't an asshole? The guy ought to just grow a full beard and then just shave "Asshole" into each cheek. I'm placing my bet on the fact that we will have to wait until the season finale before LC and Stephen hook up. Mark that one down. In case you haven't seen it, Lo apparently has a Webshot gallery which is floating around the internet. It's a little disappointing because the names in the captions aren't the same as the names on the show, which leads me to believe that the show may not be real. Well, I just don't buy it. Any case, check out the gallery for yourself: Lo's Webshots

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LC is way hotter than Kristen. I still can't figure out why he doesn't get with LC. Furthermore, I can't wait to look at "Lo's Webshots." I'm going to save them for after work. That would be an awkward thing to get caught looking at at work.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will never beleive that Laguna Beach isnt real. Maybe LO calls her Kaley to throw people off as to who she is? I dont know.

I hate hate hate Alex, shes a ho. And Jason is a man-ho.

Kristen is annoying. I like LC so much better, but I still dont see what either of them see in skinny steven. Trey and Talan are where its at.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must disagree. i think stephen is a great looking kid. i don't get what he sees in kristen. he should totally be with lc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home