3.20.2006

New RPR Feature: Andy's Nuggets of Wisdom

New RPR Feature that I just thought of.... Andy (one of the senior year roommates), is always good for a wise thought. In fact, I believe that he's wise beyond his years. I enjoy his introspective thoughts and often agree with his point of view on random ideas. I like some of the material that he puts in his AIM away messages and pitched the idea to him to do an ongoing feature titled "Andy's Nuggets of Wisdom". He liked it and so here we are.

We're planning on making this a weekly item to be updated on Mondays, and if there's something good to be said mid-week, we'll get that on here as well. Without further ado, here's what we have...

"I'm pretty sure that Oprah is an alien sent here to brain wash women, and just when we least expect it, she will give the sign and all the men on earth will be killed. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home