6.16.2006

RPR on Hiatus for a week

The RPR is taking a short hiatus while I'm in Brazil, but once I get back from all of the travel and run-around, I'll catch everyone up. By the way, are people still out there? Other than the occasional comment from JMo, I haven't heard a word from anyone else in quite some time. Not sure if the readership is dwindling or people just don't have anything to say.

- Quick link from Julie: Her suggestion is to file this one under 'random acts of stupidity'. After you read the article, you'll agree.

- Let me know if you have any brilliant ideas of how to waste time during a 12 hr flight other than reading, sleeping, and watching the in-flight movie. The last time I was on a flight with a movie, they showed Welcome to Mooseport with Ray Romano and Gene Hackman. I'm gonna go ahead and say that it wasn't Hackman's brightest moment.

Enjoy the weekend, and next week. I'll see ya when I see ya.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice that news about the naked guy proposing is from Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I wouldn't say I'm surprised.

Anywho, hope Rio was great, we missed ya this weekend, and I'll give a call soon! Take it easy pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home